Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm Not Narcissistic Enough

No, I'm just joking. Well not really. I honestly do sometimes wonder if I am narcissistic enough, though I've come to no definite conclusion. That's not the point of this blog though. The truth is I wrote this blog title in an attempt to be completely original, as I thought nobody would have ever written that phrase before. Apparently though, a surprisingly high number of people in the blogosphere have written it, I just googled it.

Conclusion: It is becoming increasingly more difficult to write down an original phrase, let alone an original idea. This spells trouble for this blog. I guess if I am to remain "cutting edge", I am going to have to pretty much become a horticulture blog. Nothing but horticulture. All the time. The previous entry was a sneak preview into what you can expect from this blog in the future. I know it was good, I just don't know if I can keep it up.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Upon further research, it has come to my attention that there are already a number of horticulture blogs. That's surprising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter