Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Spoonful Presents: I Never Knew That!

Nepal is the single most Hinduic nation of the world (by percentages of practicing citizens of course.)

I never knew that!


Oliver Heaviside proposed the existence of the Kennelly-Heaviside Layer of the ionosphere which bears his name.

I never knew that!


Homophobia is not a laughing matter. It really isn't.

I never knew that!


There remains no atheistic theory of verbs and adverbs. Even still, this is not a proof of God's existence.

I never knew that!







Though a 20 ton Mack truck may be on course to hit you in your Hyundai Sonata, the fact that there exists a thin yellow to his and your left, is enough reason for you to not take corrective action against what appears to be certain disaster. In fact, it's best if you don't.

I never knew that!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A body decomposes four times as fast in water than on land.

I wish I had known that last week!

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The government scans the internet for key phrases.

I wish I had known that before making that comment!

1:20 PM  
Blogger a spoonful weighs a ton said...

I can delete your comments if I want. But I won't. I want to see how this plays out.

Was my whole blog a complicated setup to get you incarcerated?

An interesting question indeed. With no easy answer.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter